Postdoctoral Research Associates
Huatian Hu - now a research associate at Wuhan University
Jian Yang - an algorithm engineer at trip.com group
Arash Ahmadivand - now a postdoctoral research associate at Rice University
Luca Bursi - now a postdoctoral research associate at the University of North Texas, TX, US - Postdoctoral Research Associate (2017-2019) - Website: http://www.materialab.org/luca-bursi-cv.html
Runmin Zhang - now a quantitative analyst at Squarepoint - PhD thesis (2018) - A First Principles Approach to Understand Plasmonic Phenomena in Physical Systems
Dr. Alessandro Alabastri - now a visiting professor at Rice University - Postdoctoral Research Associate (2015-2018) - Website: http://alabastri.rice.edu
Mattin Urbieta Galarraga - now a PhD candidate at University of the Basque Country. - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattin-urbieta-galarraga-487065113/
Hangqi Zhao - now a data scientist at Visa Inc. - PhD thesis (2017) - Hot Carrier Generation in Nanostructures for Efficient Photocatalysis and Photodetection - Master thesis (2015) - A Comparison of Plasmon-induced and Photoexcited Hot Carriers in Metallic Nanostructures
Andrea Schirato - now an undergraduate student at Politecnico di Milano, Italy. - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-schirato-289881119/
Xiao Yang - now a quantitative analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Yue Zhang - now a research engineer at JD.com.
- PhD thesis (2017) - Interacting Surface Plasmon with Electron Beam and Acoustic Vibration - Master thesis (2015) - Tunable Charge Transfer Plasmon - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuezhang89/
Yao Cui - now a data scientist at KUKA.
Jun Liu - now a research scientist at Xtal Inc.
- PhD thesis (2016) - Dynamics of Plasmon-Induced Hot Carriers in Metallic Nanoparticles
Dr. Hui Zhang - now a seismic imaging analyst at CGG.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2014-2016)
Thawda Aung - now a quantitative analyst at Invesco.
Dr. Alejandro Manjavacas - now an assistant professor at UNM.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2013-2015)
Vikram Kulkarni - now a research staff member in cyber security at Institute for Defense Analyses.
- PhD thesis (2015) - A First Principles Approach to Describing Novel Plasmonic Phenomena.
Yang Cao - now a geophysicist at CGG.
- PhD thesis (2015) - Optical properties of core-shell nanoparticles, Nanoring-based structures, and periodic nanostructures, EELS.
Lifei Liu - now a geophysicist at Shell.
- PhD thesis (2014) - Plasmonic properties of Aluminium Nanostructures.
Yumin Wang - now research scientist at Xtal Inc.
- PhD thesis (2014) - Plasmon Resonances in Metallic Nanostructures for Photodection and Signal Modulation.
Dr. Montacer Dridi
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2014)
Dr. Nicolas Large - now an assistant professor at UTSA.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2012-2014)
- website: http://physics.utsa.edu/nlarge
Dr. Ke Zhao - now Processing Geophysicist at Schlumberger
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2012-2013)
Yurong Zhen - now Seismic Imager at CGG Veritas
- PhD thesis (2013) - Plasmonic properties and applications of metallic nanostructures.
- MS thesis (2011) - Optical Properties of Pd Nano-particles with Monomer and Dimer Cavities.
Heidar Sobhani Khakestar - now Trainer at CGG Veritas
- PhD thesis (2012) - Plasmonics Manipulation of Light for Sensing and Photovoltaic Applications.
- MS thesis (2009) - Subradiant, superradiant and Fano resonances in dimer and ring/disk nanocavities.
Yang Li - now at CGG Veritas
- MS thesis (2011) - Angle- and spectral-dependent light scattering from plasmonic nanocups.
Kui Bao - now Processing Geophysicist at Shell
- PhD thesis (2012) - Plasmon hybridization in real metals.
- MS thesis (2009) - Fano resonances in plasmonic nanoparticle aggregates.
Jorge Zuloaga - now Risk Manager for an insurance company, Mexico
- MS thesis (2009) - Quantum description of the plasmon resonances of a nanoparticle dimer.
Tamer A. Ali - now Assistant Professor at Cairo University, Egypt
- PhD thesis (2010) - Optical and plasmonic properties of metallic tip/surface junctions.
Tae-Ho Park - now Postdoctoral Fellow at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- PhD thesis (2009) - Plasmonic properties of metallic nanostructures.
- MS thesis (2005) - Numerical renormalization group studies of the Anderson-Holstein model.
Feng Hao - now Advance Research Geophysicist at TGS
- PhD thesis (2009) - Plasmon hybridization in complex nanostructures.
- MS thesis (2006) - Plasmonic coupling between a metallic nanosphere and a thin metallic wire.
Yanpeng Wu - now Associate at KCG Holdings Inc.
- PhD thesis (2009) - Plasmonic properties of metallic nanostructures with reduced symmetry.
- MS thesis (2005) - Plasmon hybridization in nonconcentric nanoshells.
Fei Le - now Scientist at Baker Hughes Inc.
- PhD thesis (2008) - Plasmonic properties of nanoparticle-film systems and periodic nanoparticle arrays.
- MS thesis (2005) - Plasmons in the metallic nanoparticle-film system as a tunable impurity problem.
Ali I. Goker - now Associate Professor at Sheikh Edebali Bilecik University, Turkey
- PhD thesis (2007) - Kondo effect in quantum dots: A non-crossing approximation study.
Daniel W. Brandl - now Automation Engineer at NNE Pharmaplan, Morrisville, NC
- PhD thesis (2007) - Plasmon hybridization in generalized metallic nanostructures.
- MS thesis (2005) - Plasmon hybridization in nanoshell dimers.
Chris Oubre - now at Exxon Mobil Corporation
- MS thesis (2002) - Interaction of xenon Rydberg atoms with a metal surface in an electric field.
Emil Prodan - now Associate Professor at Department of Physics, Yeshiva University
John A. Wolfgang - now Instructor at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital
- PhD thesis (2000) - Electron dynamics and impurity scattering on gold nanoshell surfaces.
- MS thesis (2000) - Inelastic ion scattering from semiconductor surfaces.
Hilary C. Akpati - now Therapeutic Radiologic Physicist
Jason P. Modisette - now at Pipeline Simulation Interest Group, ATMOS International Ltd
- PhD thesis (1997) - Wavelets in electronic structure calculations.